[dcw] Digest for davis-commun... at googlegroups.com - 5 Messages in 3 Topics

Emily Schleiner cordia... at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 18:12:44 PDT 2013

Hello,

Is there anyone else who would like to show something during the September
Art About / DMA Opening party?

If so, could you send me 3 sentences about your project so that I can put
together a press release for the larger group?

I'm hoping to show a variety of projects that will represent
DMS's diversity of interests . . . but at the same time hoping we can have
a loose theme like "beginnings" etc.

Suggestions for themes?

Thanks always,
Emily