Space Computer Mixing Around

Braden Pellett goo... at dabrado.net
Sat Aug 24 18:58:28 PDT 2013

Hi,

I was tired of the blurry VGA on the 3D printer computer, and I never see people using the computer with windows on it that has a 1080p display connected to it, so I moved that display over to the 3D printer computer.

Unfortunately the monitor that used to be connected to the 3d printer, though it has a DVI input, doesn't seem to want to use it (or at least I couldn't get it to... maybe I'm doing something stupid).  So I connected it to the windows machine via the VGA port on the motherboard.  Again unfortunately the computer didn't want to output to VGA, probably was only using the dvi on the graphics card, so I convinced it to use the onboard vga by removing said graphics card.  It currently sits next to that computer.

Anyway, that is what I did.  Let me know if you have any problems with that.

Thanks,
  Braden