[dms-discuss] Repair Cafe, Saturday May 14 11AM-2PM

Emily Schleiner cordial.emily at gmail.com
Fri May 13 04:39:06 UTC 2022

Hey all,

This Saturday from 11-2pm is our next Repair Cafe at the Davis Public
Library! Hope everyone can make it! Read more about the event here:
https://davismakerspace.org/event/repair-cafe-3/

Re: Volunteers, this is what I recall from our meeting:

   - Emily and July will arrive at 10AM and set up
   - Throughout the event, Bill K said that he will come and work on
   getting an SD card setup on a Pi during the repair cafe with the next pi
   workshop in mind.
   - Was it Rob? (Someone) said they would stop by mid-day? Can't remember
   - Bill H said he will be there to help close down.

Did I miss anyone? Does anyone else plan on volunteering?

I will bring tools, a box of pi related odds and ends, and bottled water.
Bill K, I did get a windows machine working, but it's a tower with a
monitor. Do you want me to bring it? Also, I'm bringing some water bottles.

The poster for the event is attached to this email if anyone wants to put
it around. :)

See you Saturday!
Emily

--