[dms-discuss] Repair Cafe, Saturday May 14 11AM-2PM

Bill King bking94618 at gmail.com
Fri May 13 20:43:13 UTC 2022

On Thu, May 12, 2022 at 9:45 PM Emily Schleiner <cordial.emily at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> This Saturday from 11-2pm is our next Repair Cafe at the Davis Public Library! Hope everyone can make it! Read more about the event here:
> https://davismakerspace.org/event/repair-cafe-3/
>
> Re: Volunteers, this is what I recall from our meeting:

> I will bring tools, a box of pi related odds and ends, and bottled water. Bill K, I did get a windows machine working, but it's a tower with a monitor. Do you want me to bring it? Also, I'm bringing some water bottles.

That seems like a lot of work. I don't think it'll be necessary. The
procedure has been worked out pretty well. I think we'll assume
Windows will work too.

But if someone wants to try the setup on their own or a DMS Pi, bring
a laptop, a Pi (if you have one and a power supply), one or two (or
more) micro SD cards.

I'll try to show up for setup.

Bill K