[dms-discuss] RFID on Makerspace door is not working

bibliophiletwo at gmail.com bibliophiletwo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 18:34:16 UTC 2019

Dear Davis Makers,

  I was at the space for Sunday night. I was able to enter with the blue RFID fob, but the deadbolt stopped working when I tried to leave.  I tried to get the reader to respond several times from both inside and outside. It would beep, but the deadbolt would not slide.  The black button works and I was able to lockup the space.
  I texted Ryan and promised him I would send out an email about this, but I forgot until just now. Ryan said he would try to swing by and take a look at it today.

Bill

Sent from my iPhone