[dms-discuss] Proposal - weekly presentations

Jim Stewart jstewart at jkmicro.com
Wed Jan 29 09:59:40 PST 2014

I've been thinking that if we set aside one
fixed time per week for a member presentation,
we'd have something that would draw both members
and community into the space on a consistent,
recurring basis.

Personally, I'd sign up for one presentation
a month.  I'm pretty sure I can come up with
enough material for a year's worth.  I'd also
welcome the disciple that would require me to
prepare and actually do presentations instead
of just talking about it.

Anyone else interested in making a commitment?

Do we want a discussion of this on the agenda?

best,
-jim