[dms-discuss] Welcome Nonprofits: Square Tomatoes Crafts Fair, Sunday

Sally Parker squaretcrafts at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 14:07:19 PST 2014

*[image: Inline image 1]Welcome nonprofits!*

The Square Tomatoes Crafts Fair encourages participation by nonprofits in
our fair.

If you want a free public space, email Sally at SquareTCraft at gmail.com.  No
charge if you're not selling a product.

If you want to share space with us for a fundraiser, email Sally.  Your
visitors can join our visitors and you will get a steep discount on Central
Park space.

If you want to promote your play or musical, we will give your free table
time and a stage to publicly perform a few pieces.

Our upcoming fairs are as follows:  February 2, March 2, April 13, May 4,
June 1, July 6, August 3, September 7, October 19, November 2, November 16,
November 30, December 14

*Chocolate & Treasures*

*February 2nd *

*Sunday: 11 to 4 pm*

A crafts fair in Central Park, downtown Davis.

Over 30 food and craft booths

Families and pets welcome, learn to make paper flowers

FREE chocolate!

New Harmony Jazz Band--Come and dance!

Creativity, craftsmanship & imagination!

*Where:*  Central Park, 3rd and C Streets, under the rain shelter

*Next Fair is in March 2*

For more information call lead tomato, Sally Parker at 530 758-4903 or see
the website SquareTomatoesCrafts.com.