[dcw] Re: Rewriting our Bylaws

Nicholas Weigand daw... at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 16:20:02 PDT 2013

I think this can be resolved without changing anything.  Basically I think
that the term of office is "until resignation or removal" and this just
says that reduction in the number of directors won't force a removal.  The
methods of removing a director are in the section directly before this
one.  This section just says that reduction of the number of directors is
not a method of removal.  Does that make sense?  Is it correct?