[dcw] Re: Rewriting our Bylaws

Braden Pellett goo... at dabrado.net
Thu Sep 12 16:23:26 PDT 2013

Hi Tim, et al,

As far as I understand, if no term limit is specified, the term limit is 1 year, as stated in CA Corporation Code 5220:

   http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/displaycode?section=corp&group=05001-06000&file=5220-5227

Though, of course I have no objection if we want to restate that explicitly in the bylaws.

  - Braden