[dcw] Monday Meeting

Nicholas Weigand n... at davismakerspace.org
Mon Sep 9 12:14:47 PDT 2013

I'd like to have the following items added to the agenda:
1) September ArtAbout - Nothing really to discuss unless anyone has any
serious concerns, but I would like to take a chance to just say where we
are, what is going on, and get any feedback that the group might have.
Shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes.
2) Business cards!  I know we have a couple of business card designs
floating around... I'd like to see what people think about getting a stack
printed up.  I've had several instances where I thought it would have been
helpful to hand out a business card and didn't have one!  This also
hopefully won't take very long at all.  This item isn't high priority and
could be discussed outside of a general meeting, so I suggest we touch it
last and only if we have time after everything else.

Thanks and see everyone tonight.

Nicholas