Flea Market Signup

Jordan Van Aalsburg jordan.va... at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 11:23:33 PST 2013

Day/time: probably some portion of both days
Project: Kinect hacking

I will bring a couple of kinects. I may be able to bring as many as three.
We'll setup one laptop/kinect for people to demo the programs we are
working on. If you want to join in bring yourself and a laptop. I would be
awesome if someone could show up with a projector.

-Jordan