Flea Market Signup

Jordan Van Aalsburg jordan.va... at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 10:43:14 PST 2013

Fellow Makers-

We have been offered a booth at the Davis Flea Market which takes place on
the last weekend of each month. This month it will be held at the old
Dimple store on both Saturday and Sunday. The idea is to bring some
projects (finished or not) and hang out and talk to people about our group.
Braden and I are planning to bring some laptops and Kinects and do some
live programming stuff. If you would like to help out with that or do
something else entirely please sign up below. You don't need to commit to
the whole weekend, if you can make it for an hour on one of the days that
would be a big help.

If you can, include the day and time you think you might be able to be
there and a description of your project (if you are going to bring one).

-Jordan