Door Control

Braden Pellett goo... at dabrado.net
Wed Jun 26 21:56:26 PDT 2013

Hi Nick (and all)

I got your message on IRC, re: using the Raspberry Pi I left for trying out some door control stuff.

Just want to say that, by leaving the raspberry pi in the space, I have effectively donated it, meaning you can do whatever you want with it in the space!  Though, you have to weigh that against depriving people from groovy beats whilst you conduct your experiment. :)

That being said, I also have a BeagleBone Black coming in soon which I specificly think will be good to try out for door control and possibly other 'space monitoring' applications.  So how about you try stuff out on that?

Speaking of the door control, is there anything you'd like me to look into on that front?  What is your progress?  If, as it sounds like, you're working on the USB hardware keys, I could look into 2D codes (e.g. QR Code, Data Matrix, etc) keys.

Let me know!

Thanks,
  Braden