[dcw] Hackerlab questions/visit

Tim F davi... at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 26 22:23:14 PDT 2013

June 26, 2016

Hi Nick --

I'd like to go. Thanks for handling this!
-- Tim

 Subject: [dcw] Hackerlab questions/visit
 To: davis-commun... at googlegroups.com
 Date: Wednesday, June 26, 2013, 7:06 PM

 So I'm finally getting around to
 posting this.

 We discussed having a meeting with representatives from
 Hackerlab in
 Sac since they are coming to Davis and it was agreed that we
 should at
 least have an idea of what their plans are.  Who would
 like to be a
 part of that meeting and when might you be available?
 It sounds like
 we may have to go out to Sac to actually have the meeting,
 but we'll
 see what we can do.

 Even if you don't intend to meet with Hackerlab, what are
 some
 questions/concerns that people would like us to bring to
 them?

 In a couple days, after we get some responses, I'll send an
 email out
 to the founders of Hackerlab and see what we might be able
 to set up.

 Nicholas