[dcw] September ArtAbout

Jeff Tolentino jeffto... at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 17 13:22:34 PDT 2013

I think I can bring my drum for this...

Jeff T

________________________________
 From: Nicholas Weigand <n... at davismakerspace.org>
To: davis-commun... at googlegroups.com
Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2013 1:15 PM
Subject: [dcw] September ArtAbout

Hi Folks,

I'm making a last minute attempt to get us included in the September 13th ArtAbout.  If anyone has anything they would like to show please get back to me ASAP (Monday morning at the very latest).  All reasonable offers considered, let me know if you want to show it even if you wouldn't normally call your work "art".  Hopefully we can get some neat stuff put up and start driving interest in the space.  In addition, if we have any musicians or performers etc. who are interested in providing entertainment for the evening please let me know.

Feel free to contact me directly (n... at davismakerspace.org) with any questions.  Thanks!

Nicholas