September ArtAbout

Nicholas Weigand n... at davismakerspace.org
Sat Aug 17 13:15:58 PDT 2013

Hi Folks,

I'm making a last minute attempt to get us included in the September 13th
ArtAbout.  If anyone has anything they would like to show please get back
to me ASAP (Monday morning at the very latest).  All reasonable offers
considered, let me know if you want to show it even if you wouldn't
normally call your work "art".  Hopefully we can get some neat stuff put up
and start driving interest in the space.  In addition, if we have any
musicians or performers etc. who are interested in providing entertainment
for the evening please let me know.

Feel free to contact me directly (n... at davismakerspace.org) with any
questions.  Thanks!

Nicholas