[dcw] September ArtAbout

Tim Kerbavaz t... at kerbavaz.com
Sat Aug 17 13:35:29 PDT 2013

I have a Processing project I created as a final project in TCS that I
could show, as well as a MAX/MSP DMX lighting patch I could bring out. Both
were created pre-makerspace, but are definitely maker-esque projects.

See Links for details:

http://tumble.kerbavaz.com/post/24528578689/a-beat-detection-dmx-lighting-patch-i-made-in-max

http://tcspicnicday.org/

Tim Kerbavaz