[dcw] Preliminary report on 423 L

Top Triode topt... at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 19:38:11 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I think a summary of the different options is a great idea, and I'd like to
add a few items to the list of "features" that should be in the comparison.

1. Heating and Cooling- how comfortable will the space be in winter and
summer?
2. Electric/water availability
3. Lighting
4. Interior features, such as finished walls, etc.
5. Cleanliness- how much work will it be to make the space ready for moving
in?
6. Parking, yard space, roll up door, etc.

I've been inside the proposed new L street space and it is pretty nice,
although good mostly for smaller projects.

Mark