[dcw] Preliminary report on 423 L

Robert Nickerson r... at omsoft.com
Mon Oct 22 12:35:24 PDT 2012

Hi

Sorry to confuse, just offering Omsoft's new space for the group to meet
in, if its needed. We take possession at 1930 5th ST Suite C on 11/1.

To tell the truth,  I have some warehouse space within this new
location, I'm trying to find something to do with. There are 2 suites in
the same building that might be a good fit for amore mature
organization. The rent is good, but the space is big.

Although I'm not a big fan of the downtown space due to all the work
needed, and sketchiness factor, but would want to abide by the
  decisions the group has made.

Lastly, I would be happy to be one of the people to throw in $50 monthly
for whatever space is taken.

Thanks
RAN