[dcw] Agenda for Monday Meeting (5/21)

Steve Edberg edb... at edberg-online.com
Mon May 21 18:09:51 PDT 2012

On 5/21/2012 5:18 PM, Robert Nickerson wrote:
> Am very interested in the last 3 topics, and am lookign to share space
> wit hthe organization plus be part of it.
>
> Unfortunately doing a services move tonight onto new hardware and will
> be largely occupado at this time.
>
> Am interested in contributing recurring like $1000 to a space that could
> house my ISP plus extra space for the workshop component.
>
> RAN

We can discuss this further at the meeting, but I also would like to
share space for my own needs (rehearsal space/recording studio), maybe
400-600 sq ft.

This might be too complex to be manageable, but one way to get costs
down would be to have several groups share & subdivide a larger space.
If we want to explore this route, perhaps we can create a Google doc
with a list of people, their space requirements, what they might be
willing to pay, and any special wants/needs (eg; want south facing
windows, need 480V 3-phase power, etc.).

	steve