5/21 Meeting: Thanks!

Braden goo... at dabrado.net
Tue May 22 15:33:39 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Yesterday we had another great meeting!  Around 16 people showed up.  We went through the agenda in just over an hour, trading good ideas and thinking of next steps.  We then had some really fun show and tell items, including a RepRap 3D printer, gardening tools repaired using recovered materials, and a singing candle!

Thank you Bike Forth for use of the space, and thank you everyone for showing up and participating!

I did my best to take minutes, which currently read like a scattershot transcript.  Once I condense those down into something more readable I'll post them on this list.

  - Braden