Agenda (6/18)

Jordan Van Aalsburg jordan.va... at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 16:33:58 PDT 2012

Fellow Makers-

We meet again on Monday (June 18). This will be the last opportunity to
contribute a suggestion for the name of the group/space. If you haven't
done so already head over to the
wiki<http://daviswiki.org/Davis_Community_Workshop/Goals_and_Projects>
and
add something. (Wow. I just checked out the wiki and there are a ton of
suggestions. Great job people.) But bits are cheap and there's always room
for more, so if you haven't added your suggestion, do it today. Who knows,
the name for our group may not even be on the list yet.

Below is the agenda for the business portion of the evening. As always we
will end with project show-and-tell.

* Additions to the agenda
* Final additions/modifications/mashups to the list of proposed names
* Decide on a mechanism (voting, jousting, robot battle, etc.) for choosing
a name at the next meeting (July 2)
* Governance model: do we want to vote on this along with the name?
* Update on search for physical space
* Update(s) on group builds/collaborations
* Plans for next meeting/naming party

-Jordan