[dms-discuss] Meeting w/ Library this Thursday 6pm

Emily Schleiner cordial.emily at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 03:53:45 UTC 2022

Hey all,

During our meeting just now, we didn't have enough board members for
quorum. But we did confirm that we can attend a 6pm meeting with the
library this Thursday. Then the Thur meeting can (if we have quorum) be our
February meeting.

On Thur, at the meeting we will aim to help the library through any
remaining set-up, equipment, and furnishings barriers. Attached is the
current room diagram for the makerspace room at the library.

A questions that the library has asked us:

   - Would storage cabinets work instead of lockers?

A question we brought up at the general meeting was:

   - Do we have computers that would work well at any of the stations in
   the makerspace room?

Here's the meeting link on Thursday:
https://davismakerspace.org/event/general-meeting-follow-up/

See you there!