[dms-discuss] Library Makerspace design

Crista Cannariato Crista.Cannariato at yolocounty.org
Fri Sep 17 20:27:02 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I hope this message finds you healthy and safe and weathering this time of physical distancing and constant change in as good of spirits as possible! We at the library are excited to get back to work on the Makerspace project.

It seems like most of the makerspaces I’ve looked at have specific areas of making that they support. In order to help us with the conceptualization of the space and how it will be used, I was hoping you could respond to a short survey about your interests and expertise.

Please respond by Friday, September 24.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8XNCLKW

Feel free to email me directly if you have questions about the survey questions.

Thank you,
Crista

Crista Cannariato (she/her/hers)
Library Regional Supervisor, West Yolo region
Yolo County Library
Mary L. Stephens Davis Branch
315 E. 14th St. | Davis, CA 95616
E: crista.cannariato at yolocounty.org<mailto:crista.cannariato at yolocounty.org> | P: (530) 757-5587

input | intellection | relator | ideation | connectedness

A guest on the traditional, unceded Yocha Dehe Wintun Nation land. For more information, please visit: www.yochadehe.org<http://www.yochadehe.org>.