[dms-discuss] Correction: Square One BUS training is Thursday Oct 14 (not Weds Oct 13)

Bill Horn bibliophiletwo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 22:26:27 UTC 2021

Dear Davis Makerspacers,

   I have sent this correction out last night, but it seems to have
not worked (please tell me if you are getting multiple copies of this).

    The Square One Basic Use and Safety class (Electronics) is not
available this Thursday evening.  However, it is available for Thursday,
October 14, from 5:30pm to 6:30pm. Please let me know if you can make this
time slot (email or text to 530-405-6094).  Each person will need to apply
for an online temporary Woodland library card (see the link below).  To
finalize you will need to visit the library in person with a photo ID at
least 10 minutes before the class meets.

Bill

https://librarycatalog.cityofwoodland.org/MyAccount/SelfReg
"This form allows you to register online as a temporary patron of our
library. Your privileges will be limited to requesting item holds: this
privilege will expire after 14 days. To receive your library card and
finalize the process, please show your photo ID with current address and
additional address verification to a library employee."

Topic: Davis Makerspace General Meeting
Time: 7pm- 8:30p