[dms-discuss] CORRECTION - Thursday, Oct 14 not Weds Oct 13 for Square One training

Bill Horn bibliophiletwo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 06:18:09 UTC 2021

Dear Davis Makerspacers,

    The Square One Basic Use and Safety class (Electronics) is not
available this Thursday evening.  However, it is available for Thursday,
October 14, from 5:30pm to 6:30pm. Please let me know if you can make this
time slot (email or text to 530-405-6094).  Each person will need to apply
for an online temporary Woodland library card (see the link below).  To
finalize you will need to visit the library in person with a photo ID at
least 10 minutes before the class meets.

Bill

https://librarycatalog.cityofwoodland.org/MyAccount/SelfReg
"This form allows you to register online as a temporary patron of our
library. Your privileges will be limited to requesting item holds: this
privilege will expire after 14 days. To receive your library card and
finalize the process, please show your photo ID with current address and
additional address verification to a library employee."