[dms-discuss] My KIM-1 computer

Britney Graves britneytaringraves at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 22:04:06 UTC 2020

oh I *definitely* would have spotted a KIM-1 if there'd been one kicking
around among all the DMS stuff during our move-out efforts... so, as Jim
said, it probably never actually got left inside the space

Jim do you remember any other details about what the guy looked like?  hair
color? height? build? etc?  I think we've got a lot of our members (myself
included) just hunkering down to wait out the apocalypse and not really
paying much attention to DMS affairs, but if you have any descriptors that
make one of us go "oh maybe that's so-and-so" then chances are good that at
least one of us might have a better way to contact them

- Britney