[dms-discuss] My KIM-1 computer

Jim Stewart jstewart at jkmicro.com
Sat Sep 12 21:41:15 UTC 2020

Emily,

I doubt that the KIM-1 made it into the Makerspace stuff.  I loaned to a
guy outside of makerspace and all I remember about him is that he was a
Makerspace member, and probably in his late twenties.  The KIM-1 was worth
a couple hundred dollars back then and has apparently appreciated to about
$1000-$1200.  I saw the enclosure for it in my hangar the other day.
Basically my bad for not keeping better track of things.

Thanks for helping though.

-jim