[dms-discuss] Introduction to Allen

Emily Schleiner cordial.emily at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 20:41:27 UTC 2020

Dear Crista, Scott and Mark,

We hope all is well with you and the rest of the library! To give you an
update on where we are in our idea-building process this month, we are
still dividing our wishlist into the three plans (fully flushed out, middle
of the road, and minimal) and have yet to come up with diagrams to go along
with each possibility. You can see our project page here:

https://wiki.davismakerspace.org/library-possibilities

Since I have other obligations that make it hard to be a point of contact
for this project, Allen has kindly volunteered to pick up the slack. I
believe he has some additional questions for you regarding how big our
vision should be in our diagrams, if the library includes a budget for
consumables (ongoing), and other questions.

Thanks for your time and best wishes,

Emily

--
*Emily Schleiner*