[dms-discuss] Upcoming Meeting Monday (Jan 6th) 7pm

Emily Schleiner cordial.emily at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 16:45:18 UTC 2020

Hey all,

Our next meeting is coming up Monday (1/6/2020) at 7pm, this time in the
Children's Activity Room (conference rooms were booked apparently). (This
Monday is right, right Jax?)

The good news is that the Library seems to have news about funding for
creating shelving for us (in what might turn into 'the Davis Makerspace
room') at the public library. I don't know details, but a staff member will
be attending our meeting on Monday to discuss more. They may ask us to set
up another meeting where more library staff can attend as well.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Emily

--
*Emily Schleiner*