[dms-discuss] Rolling Cart for Repair Cafe

Emily Schleiner cordial.emily at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 00:15:10 UTC 2020

Thanks so much Crista!

We are communicating with LUGOD (Linux Users of Davis) to combine with one
of their 'Install Fests'. Question about the Blanchard room:

If we wanted to commence at 11AM on a Sunday would that be possible? (Hours
are usually from 1 - 5 on Sundays.) How would that work?

Thanks so much for your help and looking forward to hearing from you soon,

Emily

--