[dms-discuss] Fwd: Fwd: Re: Makerspace

Robert Nickerson omrob at omsoft.com
Thu Oct 10 16:10:40 UTC 2019

the board address bounced.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Fwd: Re: Makerspace
Date: 	Thu, 10 Oct 2019 09:09:21 -0700
From: 	Robert Nickerson <omrob at omsoft.com>
To: 	board at davismakerspace.org

Can anyone help out on this ?

Thanks

RAN

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Makerspace
Date: 	Thu, 10 Oct 2019 07:52:14 -0700
From: 	Roy Lester <roy at threemilebrewing.com>
To: 	Robert Nickerson <omrob at dcn.org>

Rob,

Is there any chance I can have access to the space today at 3:00? I
would only need around 10 to 15 minutes.

Thanks,
Roy

On Wed, Oct 2, 2019 at 4:53 PM Robert Nickerson <omrob at dcn.org
<mailto:omrob at dcn.org>> wrote:

    Hi

    We should have everything out by 10/21.

    On Oct 2, 2019 4:40 PM, Roy Lester <roy at threemilebrewing.com
    <mailto:roy at threemilebrewing.com>> wrote:

        Rob,

        I'm just following up on my email from yesterday. I'm in the
        process of scheduling construction and need to understand your
        timeline.

        Thanks,
        Roy

        On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 8:45 AM Roy Lester