[dms-discuss] Broken 3D printer

Julie Morrow juli34nn at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 16:50:57 UTC 2019

Hello,

Heather at Barobo is trying to get the thank you letter for the 3D printer they donated.

She wrote to us in Facebook:
“Hi sorry to be a pest but I’m actually leaving the company soon and my boss wants to make sure I get the letter before I go. He asked for you to email it to info at barobo.com so it goes to him in case I’m already gone. Let me know if there’s anything you need from me to help!”

Can anyone help her?

Thanks!
Julie