[dms-discuss] Fwd: El Warcha Thursday Nov. 21st

yourcurtainsareugly yourcurtainsareugly at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 17:38:36 UTC 2019

 I'll try to make it. There's also another group meeting on campus at 5
which also seems to share similar goals of making a workshop and meeting
space. Assuming I get back from working in Vallejo early enough, my plan is
to go to the collective and drag some of them to El Warcha and we might
have everyone in one room!

Collective details: