[dms-discuss] Laser Cutter Fundraiser Meeting Update

yourcurtainsareugly yourcurtainsareugly at gmail.com
Tue May 21 22:48:10 UTC 2019

One of the schools I work for has a Glowforge, which range between $2.5-6k,
and it seems to be pretty user-friendly. They say they can cut most
materials, but all the CO2 lasers I've looked at in this power range only
promise the ability to engrave but not cut metals, and a specific few at
that.

That sounds like a reasonable set of characteristics. Not sure I'm up to
learning to read Chinese, though.