[dms-discuss] Laser Cutter Fundraiser Meeting Update

Emily Schleiner cordial.emily at gmail.com
Tue May 21 03:17:59 UTC 2019

Hey all,

I'm not sure how much money we will be able to raise to buy a laser cutter,
but I googled 'laser cutter under $3000' and found this machine, which
looks alright to me:
https://www.smartdiys.cc/products/fabool-laser-co2

Any thoughts about preferred materials to cut with lasers? (Glass? Plastic?
Metal? My preferred material is metal, but that might be a step up.)

(An aside) I need to offer everyone an apology for referring to Steve
Inness when I meant Steve Edburg in a previous email, especially Steve. I'm
sure reading that was a moment of surprise and upset for everyone who knew
Steve Innes too. I'm sorry about that.

Sending my best,

Emily

--