[dms-discuss] Fwd: Re: Makerspace Referrals

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Tue Feb 12 02:54:54 UTC 2019

FYI on the chitter chatter folks

FYI Left speaker is blown or off.

RAN

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Makerspace Referrals
Date: 	Sun, 10 Feb 2019 12:17:22 -0800
From: 	Tim Keller <tkeller at inventopia.org>
To: 	Robert Nickerson <rob at omsoft.com>

Zero offense taken.

Getting our shop-re-settled has taken longer than I thought - mostly due
to my inability to focus on it as I’m trying to grow my consulting
practice.  But we are at the point where I think we should get things
moving on this.

On the topic of a larger makerspace, I’m conspiring to buy the davis ace
housewares building...  we should talk about that...

On Sat, Feb 9, 2019 at 4:57 PM Robert Nickerson <rob at omsoft.com