[dms-discuss] Domain Stuff and Chinese SPAM from qq.com

Robert Nickerson omrob at omsoft.com
Tue Sep 12 10:11:27 PDT 2017

Hi Folks

So I poked around, it looks like Omsoft is the authoritative DNS for
davismakerspace.org. I have added wp.davismakerspae.org. and am sending
it to yer box.

As far as spam filtering goes, mail is being filtered by our local
hosted Barracuda Networks SPAM filter right now, and believe it or not,
95 % of the Chinese SPAM is being  blocked!

We have use of a cloud hosted mail filter by Barracuda, that will do a
little more filtering for us, so I'll have the MX records pointed there
first sometime in the next days  to see if that takes any more away.

Take Care

RAN

--
Robert Nickerson