[dms-discuss] [dms-board] [Website feedback] Makerfaire 2017

Steve Edberg edberg at edberg-online.com
Fri May 19 12:31:32 PDT 2017

I was planning on going, but unfortunately will not be able to. However,
in the past I have taken Amtrak from Davis to Richmond, BART from Richmond
to Millbrae, and the free Makerfaire-supplied shuttlebus from there:

   http://makerfaire.com/bay-area/getting-to-maker-faire/

The shuttles or at least some of them, may not be friendly for someone
with a mobility issue. They do go right to the Faire gate, though. Before
they had the Shuttles I took the Caltrain from the Milbrae BART/Caltrain
station to Hilldale (?), but there was still a walk of ~3/4 mile from that
stop to the Faire.

Enjoy - if you haven't been there before, it's mega-awesome. Bring water,
a lot of stuff is outside and it can be kinda hot.

| Steve Edberg                                  edberg at edberg-online.com |
| Programming/Database/SysAdmin            http://www.edberg-online.com/ |
| American Civil Liberties Union                   https://www.aclu.org/ |
| Council on American-Islamic Relations            https://www.cair.com/ |