[dms-discuss] Plotter

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Thu Mar 2 12:02:53 PST 2017

Hi

Worked on it on Monday, and it booted fine, it just griping about media
printhead error 2 like there was a jam in it or something, but it
definitely booted. I was going to totally remove and reload the media.

I was planning on printing something for the signboard that got made at
the repair fair.

RAN