[dms-discuss] Tim Spencer Alley being discussed at City/DDBA meeting Monday at 5:30

yourcurtainsareugly yourcurtainsareugly at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 18:01:15 PDT 2017

>From the Enterprise, February:
"Tim Spencer Alley — between F and G streets, connecting Second and Third
streets — is set to get brand-new water mains, after the system was
declared aged beyond repair."
"Councilman Lucas Frerichs also described a similar vision for
improvements, referring to an infrastructure project planned for Tim
Spencer Alley this year. In light of the upcoming sale of historic City
Hall at 226 F St., Frerichs said the crumbling alleyway could become
“activated” similar to the alley between D and E streets that runs from
Second to Third."

I would love to have the area "activated".