[dms-discuss] [Fwd: FW: [kdvs-djs] I think Third Space is ceasing their operations]

Steve Edberg edberg at edberg-online.com
Wed Jun 21 12:52:29 PDT 2017

FYI -

If anybody's interested in the fate of fellow non-profit Third Space, the
following email may be of interest. It might be A Good Thing to try and
parter with them, and if there are any appropriate Third Spacey events
that could be held at the Makerspace, perhaps we could offer.

And if anybody knows of a possible space for them, they'd love to know,
although I suspect that it is nigh impossible to find a
suitable/affordable space anywhere near downtown Davis (too bad, since 3rd
Space was so easy to walk/bike to).

   steve