[dms-discuss] Space Improvement Projects

Braden dms at dabrado.net
Tue Jun 20 23:18:02 PDT 2017

Thank you everyone for all the work!

Maybe you've investigated this already, but in terms of trying to use one of
the remaining boarded-up windows as an exhaust: the windows on the other
side, back when they were in their boarded-up state, were a sandwich of two
pieces of plywood with a wire-mesh and (broken) window in the middle.  So
there may be a similar situation on the remaining boarded-up windows.

Also, in case it provokes any ideas, there is a hole in the ceiling that
connects to a (currently) plugged up and disconnected pipe on the roof, that
existed for some unknown purpose.  However that is presumably too far away
to connect the portable A/C unit without some kind of extension, if that is
even possible.

  - Braden