[dms-discuss] Possible Repair Cafe site at the Yolo County Library

Bill Horn bibliophiletwo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 20:54:04 PST 2017

Dear Davis Makerspace,

  I went to the Yolo County Library today and found out about using the
Community Meeting Room there.

  We can hold the Repair Cafe there but it can only be between the
hours of 1:00pm
and 5:00pm.  We can come early for set-up - sometime between 12noon and
12:45pm.

    If we intend to serve food or drink, there is a $25.00 charge  (but we
can bring personal water bottles without any fees).  Reservations can be
made up to 3 months ahead of time - they fill up fast, but Sundays are
often open.

   I made a tentative reservation for Sunday, Feb. 12th, 1:00pm to 5:00pm.
Let me know if I should cancel it or go forward.

Regards,

Bill