[dms-discuss] Repair workshop?

Ryan McKay yakcm.nayr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 19:42:40 PST 2017

Hey guys, it's Ryan McKay the guy who showed up at the meeting on Monday.
It was good meeting you all, just wanted to get on the list here and check
in.

I am definitely interested in helping out with your repair workshop,
although not as a solo endeavor.  I have so many solo projects of my own
that I already neglect, I don't really need another... instead I'm much
more interested in working together with another person or persons.

I only have a cursory understanding of what you guys want this event to be,
so please fill me in/keep me in the loop as I'd love to help out.