[dms-discuss] UPS Cycling on and off power + An orphaned laptop and HP Tablet

rob rob at omsoft.com
Mon Sep 14 19:40:39 PDT 2015

On 2015-09-14 18:19, rob wrote:
Hi

Rocking the morton subotnick on KDVS here. Hell yeah.

Anyway I took the dangerous step of rerouting the engineering bay power
stuff on to a power strip into the wall outlet.
Its a double power strip, but I dont think can be helped, and should be
temporary.

I've shut the UPS down for now. New IP if anyone needs is 50.1.19.245

I'll be watching to see if anything goes awry with the setup.

I'm also happy to report the laptop/tablet stuff is BILL HORN's from a
note on the back of the tablet.

RAN