[dms-discuss] New Makerspace for Davis

Steve Edberg edberg at edberg-online.com
Wed Sep 9 10:16:10 PDT 2015

Yeah, it definitely seems like they're more startup-focused like the Sacto
Hacker Lab, where we're more educational/non-profit based, so there may
indeed be a complementarity. Plus their space is a bit off the beaten path
with respect to ArtAbouts.

I wonder if the wind tunnel Paul bought from UCD is still there...