[dms-discuss] New Makerspace for Davis

Robert Nickerson omrob at omsoft.com
Wed Sep 9 08:42:58 PDT 2015

Hi

I'll try and set something up.

I don't have anything in mind particularly for this meeting.
We have put in a lot of effort to make our space, and
perhaps we can find out some complementarity with Tim.

I was thinking we tell him about what we have going on, an see if
we can coordinate somehow.

Perhaps there are a lot of tools over at the old Moller Space

RAN