[dms-discuss] Fwd: Re: New York Times on Routers

Robert Nickerson rob at omsoft.com
Wed Oct 28 09:50:42 PDT 2015

Hi All

So I asked a local historian about the building we are in.

Its pretty old, and part of the Masonic building on G St.

If anyone wants to take a look at the attached records, it looks like this
  might have been built in 1917 along with the rest of the Masonic
Building.

Might have been from before that, looks like there was a fire probably
around
where woodstocks was in 1916 that precipitated the building of 221G, and
perhaps the
shed we are in out back.

Enjoy
RAN