[dms-discuss] Anyone able/willing to look at a CTR monitor?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Oct 7 15:47:46 PDT 2015

Hi all, I've got an old Commodore (as in 64 & Amiga) CRT monitor
which, somehow today (I blame my 3.5yo son & his ability to
break things) its power button stopped working.

It's a push-button toggle.  The button itself still pushes in and
springs back, but it no longer seems to _toggle_... so the power
is stuck in the 'on' position.  (I need to unplug it to turn it off.)

Being a CRT, it's a bit more dangerous to work on than more modern
TVs/monitors.  Would anyone be willing to help out?  (If not, I've
got a lead in Sacramento.)

Thanks in advance, and hopefully this list isn't the wrong place to
ask such things. :^/

--
-bill!
Sent from my computer